Whenever you enter your LeapFILE URL (for example http://mycompany.leapfile.com) into an internet browser and hit enter, the URL will redirect and change to something like this: https://secure.leapfile.com/fts/drop/index... or https://exchange.leapfile.com/blah/blah.jsp...
If you bookmark/add to favorites, have a link on your website (or provide to another user/guest) the redirected URL with an https://exchange.leapfile.com/blah, your site will have a unique session ID which expires after 15 minutes of inactivity. If you try to access this redirected URL that you bookmarked again, it will give you an error message.
The URL redirects quickly and may be hard to bookmark. Here are steps on how you can to bookmark the site.
For Internet Explorer -
1. Press Ctrl+D to add to favorites.
2. After adding the URL, press Alt+C to open favorites and edit the URL. Right click on the LeapFILE URL and choose properties.
3. Delete the entire URL and type your company's URL, for example https://mycompany.leapfile.com which is now an acceptable format. You can also change the name by clicking the General tab.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Bookmarks Bookmark Manager.
- To the right of a bookmark, click the Down arrow Edit.
For those using Firefox as their internet browser of choice, please follow this link.